parallax background

Rent & Utilities

Resources to Help with Rent or Utilities

If you are experiencing a housing crisis or need help with rent, security deposit or utilities, there are resources available through various agencies in Westmoreland County.

To learn about county resources and local agencies that can help your family or for a family you are assisting, call 211.

Online, you can visit the Pennsylvania 2-1-1 Southwest website.

Other Online Resources:

Westmoreland County Human Resource Directory

A listing of helping agencies in Westmoreland County with contact phone numbers.


Pennsylvania Health and Human Resources Guide

An extensive State-wide guide that describes programs with contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses.


The Pennsylvania Department of Health Website

A guide to State Agencies and Online Services


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development 

Affordable Apartment Search